Position: Systems Assurance Engineer (3 Years Contract)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise Verification and Validation (V&V) process, Configuration Management (CM), Reliability Availability Maintainability (RAM) management, Hazard Log compilation and mitigation methods, and Technical Safety Studies to ensure compliance to project specifications. (30%)
- Author System Assurance Plan, Verification and Validation Plans/Reports, RAM Management Plan, Electromagnetic Compatibility Management Plans, Failure Mode and Fault Analyses, and Safety Studies. (30%)
- Calculate and analyze hardware Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF) statistics for electrical hardware to ensure compliance to Reliability Availability and Maintainability targets. Perform Failure Mode Analyses. Identify electrical and mechanical hazards for Hazard Log. Recommend mitigating actions (10%)
- Work closely with the Project Quality Assurance Specialist to maintain Internal Non-Conformance Database and Defect Reporting and Corrective Action System (DRACAS) to record software/hardware failures and corresponding corrective action in real-time. (20%)
- Serve as interfacing representative to Client for V&V, Configuration Management, RAM, Hazard Analysis, and Safety Assurance issues. (10%)
- University Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Production Engineering.
- 3 years of experience working with large electrical hardware engineering projects. Knowledge of Engineering / Procurement / Construction Project Life Cycles.
- Knowledge of electrical safety is a must.
- Adept with creation and analysis of Technical Shop Drawings.
- Good understanding of electrical, mechanical, and software interfaces. Knowledgeable in Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) theory.
- Thinks and works quickly. Flexible and able to prioritize.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, in English and Thai. Able to write quality documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with Railway Technology and CENELEC standards is an advantage.
|Job Category||Project Management|