Position: Software Development Leader
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering and analysis requirement.
- Create or update documents to support project such as High level design specification, detail design specification, Operation work flow and User Manual.
- Design software and database development according to software architecture.
- Resolve technical issues throughout the whole software life cycle, resolve technical issues of related projects.
- Responsible for designing and Implementing the system according to the user’s requirement including design User Interface/Structure Database.
- Plan task and schedule by WBS(Work Breakdown Structure).
- Communicate with customer and other parties to clarify requirements, scope of work and find out appropriate solution with perspective of system integration.
- Review the development to ensure that developers are working as design.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment.
- Assist in preventive and corrective issues with Central Clearing House and Automated Fare Collection systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 2 years experiences in System Analyst or Software Development Project Lead.
- Experience in well-known frameworks Struts, EJB 2.x, EJB-QL.
- Experience in Spring and Hibernate is an advantage.
- Experience in Software development life cycle with Agile methodology.
- Experience in Source Control (Version Control) with some tools e.g. SVN, Git etc.
- Knowledge in C/C++/C# or .Net Framework development is a plus.
- Knowledge in Unix administrator and shell script is a plus.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as Oracle.
- Ability to read and understand requirement and scope documents and work off them.
- Able to be team leader, lead team for program coding and testing, work in a problem-solving environment.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good Understanding of the 3-tier MVC architecture.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.