Position: Software Development Leader (EDC)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for gathering and analysis requirement.
- Collaborate with team members and external customers to define and implement solutions for projects.
- Design software development according to software architecture.
- Resolve technical issues throughout the whole software life cycle, resolve technical issues of related projects.
- Responsible for designing and Implementing the system according to the user’s requirement.
- Review and manage the development to ensure that developers are working as design.
- Responsible for software developments and procedures.
- Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment.
- Assist in preventive and corrective issues with EDC and backend system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 2 years experiences in System Analyst or Software Development Project Lead.
- Knowledge in EMV, Contactless, Credit Card certification, or relevant payment experience is a plus.
- Proficient in C/C++ development.
- Have work experiences in embedded system programming is plus.
- Knowledge in Android is a plus.
- Able to be team leader, lead team for program coding and testing, work in a problem-solving environment.
- Experience in MVC, Object Oriented Design and Service Oriented Architecture, and clear concept in multi-thread programming.
- Ability to read and understand requirement and scope documents and work off them.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.