Position: Senior Developer (Report)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use PL/SQL to prepare, update and test the Crystal Report by on Oracle Database.
- Coordinate with customer and system architecture team to design, maintain and develop template, reporting tool or system application that are suitable for business needs.
- Prepare test data, test scenario and test procedure for testing the Report.
- Update the related Report Documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information System, Applied Mathematics, Statistic, Finance, Accounting, or related fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience involving Crystal Report development.
- Good knowledge and understanding in Oracle Database, SAP Business Objects Crystal Report, and Jasper Report.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills. Independently and good team player.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to excel in a start-up environment.
- Good speaking and writing English language skills.
- Experience in system analysis and design is a plus. Proficient in practices of PL/SQL, Strong knowledge or experience in ETL and Data Warehouse Technology is a plus.