Position: Senior Developer (Kiosk)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for software developments and procedures.
- Responsible for trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Prepares system and functional specifications for integration and deployment.
- Prepares test plans and procedures for software/system testing.
- Assist in preventive and corrective issues with fare collection and Kiosk systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related fields.
- At least 2 years of work experiences in IT industry in software development, system analysis and design.
- Proficient in C# or .Net Framework development.
- Experience on Window Application or Window Service is an advantage.
- Knowledge in Java is a plus.
- Relational databases, MySQL, MSSQL Server.
- Ability to read and understand requirement and scope documents and work off them.
- Good Understanding of the 3-tier MVC architecture.
- Willing to learn and use new skill areas.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Self-motivated, service-minded, team player and able to work both independently and under pressure.
- Good command in English and Thai both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.