Position: QA Engineer Test Lead
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles.
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and training of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolutions.
- Perform testing of new and existing software/system in line with client’s requirements.
- Document, track, and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means.
- Support production deployment activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related fields.
- At least 5 years of work experience in software development and/or testing.
- Skilled in and SQL and database.
- Skilled in Perl on Unix platform.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem diagnostic skills.
- Flexible, independent, and self-motivated.
- Willing to work in tight schedule and work after working hours.
- Good command in English and Thai.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools is a plus.