Position: Project Planner
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and maintain the Detailed Project Schedule with proficient use of Microsoft Project. (20%)
- Identify Critical Paths and analyze their potential impacts to the achievement of key project deliverables. (5%)
- Create “What-If” analyses to simulate various scenarios and provide management with alternative courses of action. (5%)
- Establish and maintain Hour Distribution Plans. Create Baselines and Forecasts synchronized with the Detailed Project Schedule. (20%)
- Control access to Timesheets and monitor rate of actual spending against Baselines and Forecasts. Provide warnings to Project Manager and Project Team. (20%)
- Produce High Level Schedules, Schedule Dashboards, Flowcharts, Fishbone Diagrams, and other analytical tools for management reporting. (20%)
- Assist with drafting of Monthly Reports, Project Proposals, and other important documents. (10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration fields.
- At least 3 years of experience working with large software and/or hardware engineering projects. Knowledge of Engineering / Procurement / Construction Project Life Cycles.
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Oracle Primavera, or other project schedule management software is mandatory.
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel advanced functions (ex. Pivot Tables, Lookup Functions, Macros, Charts, Filters, etc.).
- Skilled with Microsoft Word advanced functions (ex. Cross-Referencing, Bookmarking, Track Changes, etc.) and Microsoft Power Point.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to raise important issues and speak with confidence in meetings.
- Strives to produce reports and other documents at the highest quality and accuracy.
- Able to think quickly. Flexible and maximizes use of time.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, in English and Thai.
- Prior experience in the Mass Transit industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMMI process controls is a plus.
|Job Category||Project Management|