Position: Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Solve problems.
- End-to-end project management, including Project Planning, Commercial negotiations, Project Schedule, Budget Planning, Project Implementation, Project Control, and final delivery of projects to meet expectations within timeline, quality and budget.
- Manage and facilitate stakeholders from various internal business units and external entities during presales stage in order to establish appropriate IT solution and compose business proposal that respond to enterprise business requirements.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize logic and analysis to solve any issues confronted.
- Coordinate with relevant development, testing and Infrastructure team members.
- Manage, review and implement technical requirement.
- Understand and make suggestion on business requirement, business analyst and provide professional recommendation on IT solution to support business decision.
- Problem solving on immediate issue, manage external parties expectation.
- Communicate and manage cross vendor projects. Manage vendor deliverable and work quality.
- Manage Functional Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test and Pilot Test.
- Lead internal and external meetings, prepare presentation in high quality manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree majoring in computer engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience in Banking or Payments.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in professional project management methodologies.
- Possess recognized project management qualifications, such as PMI, would be an added advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written in English a must. Proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and budget control skills.
- Able to travel to support regional projects.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.