Position: IT Support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient IT environment to staff.
- Resolve/Troubleshoot internal IT issues (network connectivity, PC problems, software installation, etc.).
- Maintain company assets and manage procurement.
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure delivery and support services are provided on time.
- Support development tasks in term of hardware and environment preparation.
- Provide PC equipment and mandatory credential accounts to new staff, or when requests.
- Perform tasks as assigned.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer, IT, Electronic or related fields.
- Knowledge of Networking, Hardware, Software.
- 0 – 2 years of working experience.
- Must be self-motivated, confident, and proactive as well as have a positive attitude regarding work.
- Proven ability to work within a team.
- Service mind with positive attitudes.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.