Position: Project Quality Assurance Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write and manage Quality Management Plan, execution of audits/activities within, and clearing of Non-Conformances to ensure compliance to project specifications. (10%)
- Maintain Internal Non-Conformance Database, and Defect Reporting and Corrective Action System (DRACAS) to record software/hardware failures and corresponding corrective action in real-time. (20%)
- Record and report Non-Conformity Costs (NCC) and their Cost Sources to the Project Change Control Team. Manage flow of Change Requests and Change Orders. (10%)
- Work closely with the Systems Assurance Engineer to manage the delivery of Configuration Management, Verification and Validation (V&V), Reliability and Maintainability (RAM), and Hazard Analysis deliverables. (15%)
- Write and manage Compliance Plans, Competency Plans, Systems Assurance Plan, and other Project Quality Assurance documents. (20%)
- Ensure quality of documentation by Project standards, while simultaneously maintaining Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) standards. (20%)
- Manage collection of material Test Reports, Certificates of Conformity, Ingress Protection (IP) Certification, and Electromagnetic Compatibility Certification from equipment vendors. (5%)
- University Degree.
- 3 years of experience working with large electrical hardware engineering projects.
- Knowledge of Engineering / Procurement / Construction Project Life Cycles.
- Familiar with Project Quality Audits and Non-Conformity management.
- Good understanding of electrical, mechanical, and software interfaces.
- Highly detailed person with a passion for quality.
- Strong communicator who can coordinate information between various groups and lead meetings where necessary.
- Thinks and works quickly. Flexible and able to prioritize.
- Effective communication skills in English and Thai. Strong writing skills and able to produce high quality documents.
- Knowledge and experience with Railway Technology and CENELEC is an advantage.
|Job Category||Project Management|