Position: Interface Test Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and comprehending requirements.
- Coordination of the design activities including design, interfaces.
- Attend regular interface meetings and facilitate actions & related documents.
- Working with design and process engineering to develop test programs, test methods and test plans to verify designs and qualify process.
- Perform testing, this testing may include verification and validation and data integrity.
- Participating in design failure mode analysis to help identify high risk areas for test.
- Participating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution.
- Writing test plans and executing these plans or ensuring that they get executed in a timely manner.
- Analyzing test results and verifying design test reports.
- Working to improve the overall test and methodology.
- Participation in the system testing and commissioning (T&C) activities & participated in the test during the system integration, test running & trial run.
- 28 years above.
- Bachelor of Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in similar role with similar responsibility.
- Excellent in reading/writing/speaking English.
- Good Attitude, Willing to learn a new technology and ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledgeable in subsystem integration and system integration test.
- Knowledgeable in network communication and interface protocols.
- Experiences working with instrument in the laboratory or manufacturing will be benefits.
- Proven track record of interface design, creating interface process and project management skill.
- Microsoft Project Schedule, Math lab, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the use of AutoCAD and 3D software.