Position: Business Development Officer / Sr. Business Development Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
Pre-Sale Admin (100k+ value projects)
- Summary requirement from customers and technical team.
- Request quotations from supplier or coordinate the technical team to provide the cost.
- Prepare the cost/ profit estimation and cash flow.
- Prepare the quotation for the client which aligns with the client’s requirement and supplier’s conditions. And process the internal approval and make sure that all approvers are noted on necessary information.
- Update quotation database and statistic of profit rate for future references.
- Track the status of quotation until getting the POs/client’s confirmation.
Project Admin (100k+ value projects)
- Set the project code in shared file.
- Track the status of PR, PO, and payment to vendor.
- Attend the project meeting and take minutes/notes about project progress and changes.
- Update team on delivery plan.
- Coordinate with forwarder for delivery of project components.
- Prepare delivery note.
- Track the status of invoice and payment.
- Update the status of project in shared file.
- Directory of 3rd parties (client and supplier).
- Tracking file (selling-outs and projects).
- Weekly project progress meeting with Business Development Manager (and Director sometimes).
- Attend the meeting at client’s site and minutes the key message from all persons to Manager and Director.
- Contribute the information regarding Project and Procurement to Management Meeting dashboard.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Travel arrangement for Manager and Director
- Air ticket booking.
- Hotel booking.
- Visa preparation.
- Prepare the Travel request form and expense claim form, and process the internal approval and make sure that all approvers noted on necessary information.
- Internal meeting arrangement.
- Coordinate with related department and/or external parties for BD activities.
- Manage the accrual report.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 4 years of work experience in a commercial supporting role.
- Skilled in database and Microsoft Excel reports.
- Project planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive, cautious, and enthusiastic.
- Preference for a dynamic environment.
- Strong English skills (listening, reading, writing, and speaking)
- Background in Engineering or Sciences is highly a plus.
- Experience in dealing with forwarders and/or importers is a plus.
- Experience in software or EDC or access control industry is a plus.
|Job Category||Business Development|